Re: No tables and No charts

Thanks!

The medicine suggested (generating the resources tables manually) did not
make the bad spirits go away. Still the same interesting empty window.

I follow your recommendations below.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi Caveman,
>
> First try to run the resource tables directly from maintenance.
>
> If that works, can you please look around and tell us whether:
>
> - there are any exceptions in any of the tomcat logs, there might be
> access*, localhost*, manager*, catalina.out.

There is one exception occurring when I log into DHIS on localhost* file
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet webapi threw exception
org.hisp.dhis.analytics.IllegalQueryException: At least one period must be
specified as dimension or filter
    at
org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultQueryPlanner.validate(DefaultQueryPlanner.java:149)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultAnalyticsService.getAggregatedDataValues(DefaultAnalyticsService.java:186)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultAnalyticsService.getAggregatedDataValueMapping(DefaultAnalyticsService.java:446)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.analytics.data.DefaultAnalyticsService.getAggregatedDataValueMapping(DefaultAnalyticsService.java:477)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.chart.impl.DefaultChartService.getCategoryDataSet(DefaultChartService.java:681)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.chart.impl.DefaultChartService.getJFreeChart(DefaultChartService.java:499)
    at
org.hisp.dhis.chart.impl.DefaultChartService.getJFreeChart(DefaultChartService.java:202)

And thereafter nothing else even when I try to run Pivot table or Charts.

On catalina.out there are some errors related to alter table and add keys
which have been described on previous mails as innocent messages.

> - there are any tables in Mr database starting with analytics*

Mr database contain those great anlytics* table
 Schema |                   Name                   |   Type   | Owner
--------+------------------------------------------+----------+-------
 public | Sheet1                                   | table    | dhis
 public | _categoryoptioncomboname                 | table    | dhis
 public | _categorystructure                       | table    | dhis
 public | _dataelementcategoryoptioncombo          | table    | dhis
 public | _dataelementgroupsetstructure            | table    | dhis
 public | _dataelementstructure                    | table    | dhis
 public | _indicatorgroupsetstructure              | table    | dhis
 public | _organisationunitgroupsetstructure       | table    | dhis
 public | _orgunitstructure                        | table    | dhis
 public | _periodstructure                         | table    | dhis
 public | _view_makeconemdummies                   | view     | dhis
 public | _view_pgactivity                         | view     | dhis
 public | _view_rootorgunits                       | view     | dhis
 public | _view_sqlteste                           | view     | dhis
 public | aggregateddatasetcompleteness            | table    | dhis
 public | aggregateddatavalue                      | table    | dhis
 public | aggregatedindicatorvalue                 | table    | dhis
 public | aggregatedorgunitdatasetcompleteness     | table    | dhis
 public | aggregatedorgunitdatavalue               | table    | dhis
 public | aggregatedorgunitindicatorvalue          | table    | dhis
 public | analytics_2011                           | table    | dhis
 public | analytics_2012                           | table    | dhis
 public | analytics_2013                           | table    | dhis

- how many records there are in these tables

dhis2=# select 2011 as year, count(*) as N from analytics_2011
union all select 2012, count(*) as N from analytics_2012
union all select 2013, count(*) as N from analytics_2013;
 year |   n
 2011 |    161
 2012 | 821318
 2013 | 279987
(3 rows)

> - please also post your tomcat log contents after the process starts.

Those tomcat gossips are attached on the mail. They have targzipped.

Lars

> Thanks!
Caveman