Re: Interoperability question

Hi all,

This thread is important for at least two separate projects that Jembi is
working on.

What we're looking for is a way to automatically import data into the DHIS.
It's not a once-off import, but it's also not transactional (DHIS2 forms
aren't being completed on a regular basis). For a once-off, we could use
CSV or DXF or one of the other options via the web interface and for
transactional we could use the Web API.

What would be the recommended way to do this periodic bulk data load? I see
the following options:

   1. Sending data values using
SDMX-HD<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s08.html>
   2. Sending large bulks of data
values<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s09.html>
   3. Integration
Engine<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch26.html>

The main point is that needs to be automatic (no user interaction with the
UI) and we need to be able to initiate the process on an ad-hoc bases. Is
there a way to load CSV or DXF using the Web API? Also, I'm having some
trouble finding the documentation for the DXF format, is it available
somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Pascal