Re: Single Event Without Registration

Hi James,

we have some limited support for retrieving events in trunk (latest
development version). You can fetch events through their UIDs. Sorry but we
don't have any querying capabilities yet, although we are planning to
implement that too.

In trunk, when you create an event, you will now get both a "reference"
element and a "href" element which tell you the generated UID for the
events you just created. See example at the end.

You can then use this UID to retrieve the event with a GET request

api/events/<uid>.json

Documentation here:
http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s07.html

If you need to query the events please share with us your requirements so
we can take it into account when designing the feature.

regards,

Lars

----

<importSummaries
xmlns="http://dhis2.org/schema/dxf/2.0";>
    <importSummaryList>
        <importSummary>
            <status>SUCCESS</status>
            <dataValueCount imported="2" updated="0" ignored="0" />
            <reference>eLvaci7Lb9j</reference>
            <href>http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/events/eLvaci7Lb9j</href>
        </importSummary>
        <importSummary>
            <status>SUCCESS</status>
            <dataValueCount imported="2" updated="0" ignored="0" />
            <reference>JCZ4WBXMddc</reference>
            <href>http://apps.dhis2.org/dev/api/events/JCZ4WBXMddc</href>
        </importSummary>
    </importSummaryList>