Single Event Without Registration

Hi.

Now that DHIS 2.12 has Web API that we can insert(submit) 'Single Event
Without Registration' data, I am trying to build DHIS Apps for it.

I am planning on creating a dynamic HTML table using jQuery for a selected
ProgramStage (Single Event Without Registration).  The columns (data
elements) will be populated depending on the ProgramStage selection.

I found out that I can get the columns (Data Elements) by calling Web API.
http://localhost:8080/api/programStages/CBbrPwnG1gG.json?viewClass=detailed?link=false

However, do we have something in API or in Analytics that we can get the
entered data in DHIS?  Preferably in JSON?
This will be ProgramStageInstance data for 'Single Event Without
Registration'.

Thanks.

Follow ups