Re: Android client

Hi Juma,

First of all, thank you for testing application :) Some answers regarding
issues are below:

(1) In the login screen, i cannot change the url. I thought i can just put
> the url of my dhis2 instance! When i change the url, the error msg is:
> wrong url
> (2) Menu one (Aggregate report) - It says "wrong url"
> (3) Single Event, again wrong url

Of course you can enter url of your dhis2 instance. I've tested app now
with dev version of dhis2 and it works. http://apps.dhis2.org/dev
(username: admin, password: district)

It seems that problem is in dhis2 instance which you are using (android
client works with new endpoints in API which were implemented after 2.12
release). Could you provide build version of your dhis2 instance?

It is also not clear where the data get saved. Is it synchronising to the
> remote server automatically or it save the data in the local mobile
> (tablet). If it save locally, when does it synchronise the data? If it save
> to a remote server, what will happen if the user get disconnected and
> connected later.

After save button is pressed, new account information will be saved on
device and synchronised with server as well. If there is no connection to
server at the moment when user saves changes, data will be synchronised in
background as soon as connection is restored.

All in all, this is a good work. It give hopes to those who want to collect
> large amount of data and make some analysis while they are in mobile mood :)
> Congratulations

Thank you :). I'm very pleased to hear that this project will be useful for
dhis2 community.