Send notification to completing user - After completing a Form

Dear Team,

Seems we may need to modify this function so that its flexible to
implement. Right now it allows to create a group of users to receive the
notification, which is good. But whenever a user entering data completes,
he/she also receives the DHIS2 message notification to him/her.

We should make it flexible that only users in this notification group
should be the only ones to receive, the the entrant requires that, they
should also be added in the group. Some users are complaining of too many
messages that important one get mixed up.

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Phone:        +256 414 320076