Re: DHIS2 on virtual machine

Hi Germine,

when you created DHIS2_HOME environment variable with a specific value like
C:\DHIS2\config
DHIS2_HOME=C:\DHIS2\config

Did you add the hibernate.properties file in C:\DHIS2\config?

hibernate.properties should include:

hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class = org.postgresql.Driver
hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:postgresql:dhis2
hibernate.connection.username = dhis
hibernate.connection.password = dhis
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = update

else could you give more information about what manual did you follow to
configure it?

Ricardo.