GSOC 14 "Android and HTML5 features"

Hi,

I am Rahul, 4th year undergrad. student of Vellore Institute Of Technology,
Vellore, India. I am an expert Android Programmer and have worked on 7-8
android apps covering wide range of areas. I have also interned in startups
and worked on Android apps for their clients. Also worked on a large number
of web apps and backend frameworks(Laravel ,Django,Slim etc) and
frontend(Backbone,jquery etc.).

Github: https://github.com/rahul690973
LinkedIn: goo.gl/peJoNU
Rest of the projects: http://goo.gl/LDmpwT

I have gone through the apps and website in detail and have a few questions
 1. Is there an admin mode in the website(demo app) .i.e a person who can
add users and user-groups?

2. The users of this app are health workers and some appointed government
officials or someone else?

3. All 3 main components i.e maps,pivot tables and charts wil require ExtJS
for embeeding or running.So we cant use them in mobile apps directly.

So can you please give a hint on how to tackle these(charts,maps,tables) in
mobile apps. Or we have to implement similar kind of  features on mobile
from scratch( without these libraries)?

Because almost every feature will require maps,charts and tables.

Follow ups