Re: [Dhis2-users] Migration from 2.11 to 2.14

Hi Marcio,

I am sure someone eminently more qualified than myself will respond shortly,
but I do have a couple of suggestions:

1.       I wouldn’t attempt to migrate directly from 2.11 to 2.14; try
upgrading in increments, one after the other – go to 2.12 and then 2.13
before making the move to 2.14.  All you have to do is start up the instance
on each version, then shut it down again once you have made sure it starts
successfully.  As each starts, it upgrades the database as required…

2.       When moving from 2.3 to 2.14, make sure you have run the upgrade
script on the database before starting the 2.14 instance.  Refer to
http://www.dhis2.org/download/resources/convert-fixed-attributes-to-dynamic.
sql and the documentation on dhis2.org.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Jason Phillips

Software & Information Systems

Health Information Systems Programme

Email:         <mailto:jason@xxxxxxxx> jason@xxxxxxxx

Mobile  :   072 9737250
Landline:  021 7120170
Fax:           021 7120170
Skype:      jason.n.phillips

This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and
thereafter delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the
message.