Re: [Dhis2-users] Resource table Erro after Manual Aggregation

Hi Lars,

I also reported this problem on the Bug list here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1313954.

It happens either when you import from another system so you have period type id = 3 both end dates in year 9999. Another scenario is when you run the manual aggregate query and choose a non-full month e.g 1 Feb 2013 to 16 June 2014. This always inserts an additional monthly period into the table with start date 16-June and end date 16-June. I suspect that this will happen if you are aggregating for a monthly period data set.

Regards,

Busoye