Re: OrgUnit API

Do you need all fields? you could probably easily shave of a quite a few
bytes by only asking for the fields you need. We only support compression
on the /api/metadata endpoint (zip, gzip) and I would rather see
compression implemented in the caching server / proxy (nginx, lighty etc).
You can also enable gzip compression in tomcat.

Are you sure its the download that takes time, and not the processing on
the server side?

--
Morten