Re: OrgUnit API

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Mahendra Kariya <
mahendra.kariya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It looks like attributeValues field takes most of the time. We have around
> 6-7 custom attributes for each orgUnit. We don't need all of these. We only
> need the value of one particular attribute. Is there a way to do this?

Hm, no. We only allow filtering for a specific value, but I guess you don't
really know the values here. Its more difficult to filter inside a
collection, not sure how the API would look for that.

We might want to support something like that in the future, but its
definitely not supported today.

The best solution here would be to use http gzip if you don't already use
it. You could also get the data from
/api/metadata.gz?assumeTrue=false&organisationUnits=true but that probably
won't work as expected in a browser setting, unless you use some kind of JS
gunzip.

--
Morten