Re: Contract changes in User Controller.

Hi Shantala,

yes it should not be a problem that org units are located at different
levels. For all kinds of classifications of org units we recommend using
groups, as it becomes available for data analysis later. For arbitrary
details about org units, like contact info, you can use attributes.

regards,

Lars