Re: Tracker - Patient dashboard problem

Hi Sumudu,

I am sorry I sent wrong statements by mistake. The *status *column should
be change to* varchar(25)*.
Could you please run the statements below and re-start tomcat ?

*ALTER TABLE programstageinstance MODIFY status varchar(25);*
*UPDATE programstageinstance SET status='ACTIVE' WHERE status='0';*
*UPDATE programstageinstance SET status='COMPLETED' WHERE status='1';*
*UPDATE programstageinstance SET status='SKIPPED' WHERE status='5';*

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx