DHIS2 - Caching & testing

Hi all,

I'm currently testing some final adjustments, however there's somewhere a caching preventing me from seeing the last updates right away in my browser. I tried deleting both browser caching and DHIS2 caching (via Maintenance module) and that for Google Chrome, Mozilla, and IE. Generally, this is what I noticed (especially with respect to modifications in data entry templates):

1.       Google Chrome (incognito mode): a few hours of delay before updates are visible in the browser.

2.       Mozilla: I don't manage to see any updates at all. The browser is still working on the form of 2 weeks ago.

3.       IE: Idem as Mozilla.

From where my question: which browser & caching methods do you use for development?

Regards,

Robin