From: Robin Martens
Sent: 17 September 2014 13:08
To: DHIS 2 Developers list
Subject: DHIS2 - Event capture error

Hi all,

I upgraded this morning to the last version and had the following error message when trying to save a single event without registration:

"No active event exists for single event no registration program xxx, please check and correct your database".

I read in the mailing list this might be linked to program instances. Does it mean I delete all my program instances?

Regards,

Robin