Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 - Averaging over orgunits

You could install the function into the database through the postgres
backend.

Then you can include the function into select statements.  For example:

select organisationunit.name, getLatestPopulation(
organisationunit.organisationunitid).value from organisationunit;