De : Dhis2-devs [mailto:dhis2-devs-bounces+gseide=futuresgroup.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Timothy Harding
Envoyé : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 8:27 PM
À : DHIS 2 Developers list
Cc : Michael Buttsworth
Objet : [Dhis2-devs] Reporting Rates Completeness Schedule

Hello DHIS2 Devs

We are using 2.14 and Postgres. I rooted around in the manual for 2.14 but could not find a section that references how quickly a 'complete' report will show up as complete in a pivot table of reporting rates.

[Inline image 1]

We completed a dataset for 'Monthly Aid Post Form' in April 2014 for Tanbok Aidpost:

[Inline image 4]

 but it has yet to show up as complete in the following table:

[Inline image 2]

How long does it usually take to see a completed report show up, and is there a way to speed up the process? Or should it be instant and we've got a different kind of problem here?

Lastly: Where is the 'complete' bit stored in the database?, is it in the 'completeness_yyyy' tables?
[Inline image 3]
or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Timothy Harding