Re: Short Name for Category Options

Hi Mahendra,

there is nothing you must do, as the field is nullable.

There isn't really a scripted upgrade path, since the field is unique and
max 50 char. However you can try this SQL:

update dataelementcategoryoption set name = substring(name,0,50);

In 2.17 we have a new option for display either name or short name in
analysis apps, and hence it could be good to set this.

regards,

Lars