Re: Error Creating An SQL View through DHIS2 Front End

Noted.

Thanks Jason for helping.

From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 February 2015 12:36 AM
To: Adebusoye Anifalaje
Cc: Arthur Gwatidzo; dhis2-devs
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Error Creating An SQL View through DHIS2 Front End

Actually not, have a nice early morning with a cup of coffee, but thanks for the concern, but maybe should have laid off that second cup as it seems I sent out another email to quickly. Lets try again

I am just taking the statements from the TableAlteror.java, so you can use that for reference in case I get it wrong again

update sqlview set sqlviewid=viweid";

alter table sqlview drop column viewid;

Best regards,

Jason