Editing the code in the option sets

Hi guys,

When update the DHIS2 version to 2.17, the new 'code' field in optionsets
is filled with the value of the name. However,  we find out that sometimes
the name was wrong introduced by the users, so we would need to change it.
Right now we can not change the code for optionsets, do you have in mind to
allow that? (we can certainly change the name, but it is going to be quite
confused to have the code not synchronized with the name)

In the event reports, the results are being filtered by its name (no with
the code), right?

Thank you
Jose

Follow ups