Re: [Dhis2-users] how to translate the new version of DHIS2?

This ok?

--

此致

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

At 2015-02-10 17:33:06, "easy" <lin_xd@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just add this in findProjects(ModuleNode node, File path)  in ResourceManager, can get all module's properties file.

             else if (files[i].getName().equals("manifest.webapp")) {
                ModuleNode newNode = new ModuleNode();
                newNode.setPath(files[i].getParentFile());
                newNode.setName(getProjectname(files[i]));
                node.addModule(newNode);
                log.outInfo(("Found module at: " + newNode.getPath()));
            }

--

此致

   easy
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。

在 2015-02-02 22:05:23,"easy" <lin_xd@xxxxxxx> 写道:

Thanks. do a central in translate.dhis2.org.

--

此致

   easy

莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君。