Weird behaivour with the user interface in the Event Capture (2.17)

Hi there!

Since a while ago, we and our users are noted a strange behaviour using the
Event Capture app in the 2.17. The main issues are:

1) Sometimes, once you have selected one orgunit, the dropdown list with
the programs is empty (although the program is activated on the orgunit,
and was working before)

2) Sometimes, once you have selected an orgunit and a program, the
'Register Event' button does not appear

3) Sometimes, when we are in the dataentry screen of one event (custom
form), the DataElements don't populate their options in their dropdownlist
(although it was working before).

I could not find a pattern so it is quite difficult to replicate them. It
seems that 1) and 3) may happen when we add a new DataElement in a SEwoR
program (but I am not completely sure about it). Sometimes everything backs
to normal in a matter of minutes, other times it takes hours or even one
day. Also, many times I cleaned the browser cache but the problems persist.

I am sorry but I can not give you more details, It is quite confused :),
any ideas?

Many thanks
Jose

Follow ups