DHIS ARCHITECTURE

Dear All,
eHealth Africa wants to do a Data Integration Project for Sierra Leone
and they are asking the following questions please can someone help
me?

Hi Gerald,

To go ahead with the implementation and execution of the Data
Integration project, We would like to get the following information
from you to get a better understanding of the current architectural
set up for the applications you currently use in the Ministry of
Health. The information we need includes:

 1.   Current architectural design for each application
 2.   Where are they currently sitting on? Cloud or Physical Server and details
 3.   API attached to each of the modules or Application
 4.   A concise work flow that shows how the process works in the
Ministry and also were the physical server resides

Thanks
Olu

Gerald

Follow ups