Re: SQL View CSV/JSON/XML Refresh Rate

Hi Tim,

the SQL views follow the standard setting for caching which you can find
under apps > settings > general > cache strategy. By default, data output
you like. It could be that you have a server-side cache where the sql view
response sits. A default sql view is not "materialized" so it should return
fresh data every time.

Unfortunately, the setting applies to all analytical output like pivots and
maps as well. We might want to split this into multiple settings, or even
down to the individual sql view.

regards,

Lars