Re: Added Orgunits/added datasets distorting old reporting rates

Hi,

The system should ONLY consider absolute (real) opening and closing dates,
and should not accept any report for a reporting unit outside of this (what
we generally call its "validity period").

reporting units with irregular activities must be handled "manually" -
there are basically two options:

1. You exclude certain types of typically irregular operations from your
completeness analysis. Typical cases would be irregular mobile units.

2. You capture a null activity report for irregular ops when they are
inactive (e.g. enter a zero for the headcount data element or similar).
That null report will thus be part of your completeness rate.

Regards
Calle