Defect with the Aggregation Query feature?

Hi,

We have set up an aggregation query with the following details:

Name: Number of Patients (Measles Outbreak)
Operator: Number of Visits
Data set: Geographic Origin
Data Element: Number of Patients (Measles Outbreak) - Geographic Origin
(Number)
Condition: [Measles Outbreak.Measles Outbreak stage.Date of admission] is
not null

"Measles Outbreak" is a Single Event without Registration type program.
"Date of admission" is a Data Element of type Date

We register an event, run the aggregation query and the "Number of Patients
(Measles Outbreak) - Geographic Origin (Number)" data element is correctly
populated with the count of the number of patients. We delete the event and
re-run the query. The data element for the number of patients does not get
updated with the value 0.

Is this a defect with the Aggregation Query feature or is there something
wrong with the formula we're using?

Regards,
Simanta

Follow ups