Re: Defect with the Aggregation Query feature?

Hi Simanta,

You should try changing the Operator to Number of tracked entities. Visits
are technically for program stages and since you are not registering
programs then you can't have visits.

Try tracked entities and let's know whether it worked.

Cheers.

Busoye