Re: Deleting OrgUnit

Hi Carlos,
The only real way to do this at the moment is to remove the data values
from the database with SQL.

So, something like

DELETE FROM datavalue where sourceid = XXXXX;

where XXXXXX is the organisationunitid of the orgunit you wish to delete.

This statement will permanently delete all data associated with the orgunit
you wish to remove.

Just be sure, obviously, to ensure you have a backup of your database, and
that the SQL which you develop actually does what you want it to!

Regards,
Jason