Re: API Datavalue Question

Thanks Knut,

That sounds like a great option! I fear, in this case, it may not help as
this instance is running 2.17, I think that parameterized SQL View was
introduced in 2.19 (please correct me though)? For instances on 2.19 and
above though, that sounds like it would be perfect.

Without this approach, am I stuck using SQL to get all the datavalues
associated with a particular OU (without knowing where exactly all of them
are)?

Timothy Harding
RPCV Vanuatu
Skype: hardingt@xxxxxxxxx