Retrieve previous month data value of a particular element and put it in current month data entry screen

Hi Experts,

Hope you are doing fine. I am from Bangladesh. I am working on DHIS2 to
implement electronic logistics management system(eLMIS) in DHIS2.

For implementing eLMIS in DHIS2, we are facing the following challenges -
>>Logistics Requirements - Opening Balance Calculation:

In logistics data entry screen there is a need of showing  'Opening
Balance'  imported from previous month.(Please check the attachment).

How can i get the data values of previous month and show it in the current
months data entry screen.

Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks
Juhas Sujan