Re: Retrieve previous month data value of a particular element and put it in current month data entry screen

Hi Julhas,

per today your best option is to implement this using javascript i.e. in
the custom form, where you retrieve this data from the dataValueSets Web
API resource.

Web API Docs:
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s11.html#d5e1433

Scripts in custom forms / callbacks docs:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch06s02.html#d5e1408

regards,

Lars