Re: Weird cache issue

So, coming back to Lars's point.

1) Did you check the "dataset" table to confirm that your intended changes
were persisted?

2) Did you alter the dataset "shortname" and is that the same which you are
seeing in your integrity checks?

3) You indicated you cleared the DHIS 2 server cache. Can you confirm that
you have no other upstream caching proxy which might be caching some
response?

The data integrity checks are a series of SQL (actually generated by
Hibernate) queries, so as is usually the case, if you make direct database
manipulations (and do not clear the server cache and possibly your local
browser cache) you may see inconsistent results. For this type of
operation, use of the UI is probably better, or alternative with the
WebAPI.

Regards,
Jason