Duplicated 'default'' category with metada export/import

Hi devs,

I am exporting all metadata from a database (which seems to be ok) to
completely empty one. However, during the import process I am getting an
error of duplication in the 'default' category... Both databases are
running under 2.20 (build revision 19973), and I can not see any
duplications in the original database (maybe I didnt check that properly,
but i only can see in thhe database one categoryoption and category as
'default'). I have also read some tickets related to this problem.... in
the 2.20 I think?

Do you have any ideas? Could it be a bug during the metadata export/import
process?

Thanks
Jose

Follow ups