Documentation on CSV Meta Data Import for Data Elements (DHIS 2.21)

Hi devs,

With the change in data element value types, I am having issues importing data elements using csv.

At the moment I am able to import using the following columns:

DE Name, UID, Code, Shortname,	Description, Formname,	domaintype, Unknown, Unknown, catcomboUID

I think the option set column after catcomboUID also works. However, can’t set valuetypes and aggregator operator.

Tried on the demo site as well with no joy.

Any chance you could update the documentation to reflect the new required columns?

Thanks

Busoye

DHIS 2.21
Build: 20876

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer