DHIS2 Raw Data Exporting Using PHP cURL Technology

*Dear Respected All,*

Hope every one is doing fine. As per our logistics development in DHIS2, i
have attached here the raw data export technology as follows:

*Business Scenario or users:*

1. If you want to make an external dashboard by using DHIS2 collected data,
you can use this technology/script
2. If you want to analysis raw data of DHIS2 in External System, you may
use this script.
3. You can export Organization Units, Data Sets, Data Element Groups, Data
Elements and Data Value Set.
4. You can bridge two different systems by using this script.
5. Schedule Based Data Export from DHIS2

*Necessary Requirements:*1. Apache Server
2. MySQL or any other Database
3. DHIS2 User Authentication, Data Set, Data Elements

*Technology*: PHP, jQuery, DHIS2 Web API, MySQL

*Solution Steps: *

Step-1: Local Database Configuration
Step-2, 3: User Interface and jQuery Script
Step-4:  Organization Unit and Elements making as an array
Step-5:  PHP Script by using DHIS2 Web API link
Step-6: Schedule Writing in Control Panel
Step-7: Final Result

Att-1: Implement guideline
Att-2: Source Code and Database

If you need any kind of Support please knock me any time.

*Best Regards*
*Julhas Sujan*
Java Consultant
Management Science for Health(MSH)