Re: [Dhis2-users] Export hierarchy coordinates

Hi Jim,

Currently we are using version 2.20, we have 7 levels of organisation unit, a map is available at Level 4 (Zone de Santé), level 6 contains the coordinates of the villages that I want to export as CVS or Excel format using a query or other procedure available.

Here is a screenshot of Level 6

Here is the picture I want to download for all villages

Name level 1

Name level 2

Name level 3

Name level 4