Re: [Dhis2-users] [Dhis2-Users] Android Event Capture App - Strange problem with a drop-down value

All right, just to follow up on this.

I investigated and found that there was an issue with the app itself, so
I've made a fix and uploaded new releases on GitHub. Thanks very much both
David and Bram for pointing this out. I'll release on Google Play as well
but it might take a day or at least a few hours for Google Play to actually
publish the updates.

Cheers,
Simen