Re: Issue with Settings App after upgrade to 2.22

Thanks a lot Ali.

A workaround for me was to setup a new instance of 2.22 and then I imported
the meta-data and values from the instance with Settings App issue. This
was a bit of a challenge because I had to recreate most of the tracker
programs.

-Ese