Re: [Dhis2-users] Custom form translation

Thanks, Lars - blueprint here: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/translatable-de-names-custom-forms

My initial thinking was to see if the translated names were stored/cached somewhere and avoid API-calls for the sake of offline support (e.g. it would work even if the user went offline before a specific form was opened), but in most cases it should not be a problem.

Regards
Olav