Re: [Dhis2-users] Issue with the new data entry form in tracker capture

Thanks Abyot,

I now agree after some use tests today and we have some events on the same
day.

But atleast we need a way to search completed events because when they are
many we cant keep using Next and Previous buttons

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image