Re: GSoC '16 - Reimplementing android data capture applications to use shared data store

Hi Sakchham,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I agree with you that ContentProvider is another way to solve this problem, but it also requires to write a lot of boilerplate code. It is up to student to decide which approach is better to follow, but then you should also justify your choice. It could be great if you could make a small research on this topic and include your ideas/conclusion in your proposal.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov