Data elements not showing when creating custom form

Dear DHIS2 users.

We are currently working on version 2.22 of DHIS2.

I am creating a data entry form and have several Yes/No questions that I
have built as data elements. When building these data elements, I have
stipulated that the "Value Type" should be 'Yes/No' and the "Aggregation
Operator" should be 'none'.

When I go to design the data entry form (under Data Sets), some of the data
elements only appear under the "Totals" tab in the "insert data elements,
totals and indicators" box.

When testing the data entry by inputting random data on the data entry
form, these boxes appear with a '0' in them already and dont have the
option of changing to either a 'Yes' or a 'No'.

How do I change these data elements to appear under the "data elements" tab
in the "insert data elements, totals and indicators" box, and make them
into simple 'Yes/No' selection box questions?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

#Rabies is 99.9% fatal, 100% preventable. Together, we can #EndRabiesNow.
Visit EndRabiesNow.org & sign the pledge
<https://endrabiesnow.org/take-action>.

Follow ups