Re: Gsoc 2016

Hello Aki,

Thank you for getting interested in DHIS2.

If you are interested in dashboard app, good place to start with it is the project repository on GitHub. Build the project from source code and try to use it.

You can also test it against demo server:

Username: admin
Password: district

Second step could be submitting pull-request with bug-fix or feature. It is a great way to show your interest in the project and distinguish yourself from other students.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov