DHIS2 crashes during login

Hello everyone,

I am a new user of DHIS2. I am working with a DHIS2 application that has
already been installed last year inside an Amazon cloud web server.  The
version that we have is DHIS2 2.19. The Tomcat version is 1.7. All the data
elements, organization unit and questionnaires have been integrated into
the system.

We are observing odd situation such as Tomcat is crashing each time a
couple of users (15+) are accessing DHIS2 simultaneously, especially when
they are using the DHIS2 Data Capture within tablets. DHIS2 is only back
after restarting Tomcat.

Do you know the Server and JVM memory specifications that are recommended
to expect about 300 concurrent DHIS2 users?

Here are some Java environment variables and server caracteristics that we
are using:

Java opts:           -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=256m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m

Java version:     1.7.0_91

OS name:            Linux

OS architecture:    amd64

OS version:    4.1.10-17.31.amzn1.x86_64

Server memory:    Mem Total in JVM: 1243 Free in JVM: 547 Max Limit: 1820

CPU cores:    2

Server RAM: 3.75 G

Thank you for your support!

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify

Follow ups