Re: Saving an enrollment

Hi Apoorv,
Don't use master branch since it is in refactoring stage. For building apps
right now, use the branches *legacy-2.22 , legacy-2.21 *or
*legacy-2.20 *depending
on which version of DHIS you're targeting. If you've cloned the DHIS
Android SDK through git, you can write git checkout <branch name> through
your git shell

Regards,
Erling