Two bugs on Indicator definitions 2.22 Build 21962 Demo server

Dear Team,

Seems we have two bugs on indicator definitions, tried to search for them
in the bugs list and cant see them, let me know if I can add them to the
bugs list

1. Decimals in data input not saving - whenever you select the input
decimal, its not saved and takes default

2. For indicator type with factor 1 - numbers, the denominator is still
required. see screen capture below you cant save without adding a numerator

1. [image: Inline image 1]

​Regards​

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda

PNG image

Follow ups