Re: Two bugs on Indicator definitions 2.22 Build 21962 Demo server

Hi Prosper,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> Seems we have two bugs on indicator definitions, tried to search for them
> in the bugs list and cant see them, let me know if I can add them to the
> bugs list
>
> 1. Decimals in data input not saving - whenever you select the input
> decimal, its not saved and takes default

Strange, I just tested on demo and dev and seems to save okay.

Can you give us the exact steps you took?

> 2. For indicator type with factor 1 - numbers, the denominator is still
> required. see screen capture below you cant save without adding a numerator
>
> 1. [image: Inline image 1]
>
> ​Regards​

Okay. This "number" feature has always caused confusion with users, perhaps
its better to just remove it and enter 1 as denominator?

regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland