DHIS Data Store access control

Hi all,

I have used dataStore resource to store application data, and it works
perfectly. But I have some doubts regarding access control. According to
DHIS documentation, the resource is broken down into namespaces, and the
access to those namespaces is related to the access to the corresponding
app.

But I have checked (also in online demo server) that a user without access
to an app, like "sample-app", can read/write data using the namespace
"sample-app". As well, it is possible to store data in arbitrary
namespaces, even if there is no app with that name...

So I would like to know more in deep how namespaces are managed, and how
access control works on them.

Thanks!

Víctor