Pop up warning when Editing Event Detail and Screen rendering issues in Tracker/Event Capture

Version:2.22Build revision:21973

The following pop up displays every time we attempt to edit an Event Detail

We're also often having difficulty viewing data in Event Capture and
Tracker Capture... Org Unit trees don't display in their entirety...
Programs don't appear in the pulldown... existing data is invisible within
the data grid... we have to refresh the screen multiple times and/or
perform a true Clear Cache (Chrome) for all the text to render on the
screen.

This has been happening to us in 2 instances of 2.22 for Event Capture as
well as Tracker Capture.

​

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer